- Bucharest was the first city in the world with oil lightning (1858)
- The first oil refinery in the world was built at Ploieşti, Romania (1958)
- Timişoara was the first European city who used electric lightning (1884)
- The multiple telephony was invented by the romanian Augustin Maior (1905)
- The first woman engineer was the romanian Eliza Leonida Zamfirescu (1912)
- One of the first woman parachutist was the romanian Smaranda Brăescu, who had also several world records
UNDE SA BATA CLOPOTELE NEAMULUI?
2 days ago