Iernut - Cipău Ponds

Iernut - Cipău Ponds are located in Mureş County, Transylvania, Romania. The ponds were created by damming, initially the water was pumped from the Mureş River located in the vicinity. In recent years the rains are raising the water level regularly, especially at Iernut Pond. The Iernut ponds were created in 1975 - two ponds with an area of 108 ha, and the Cipău ponds in 1983 - 4 ponds with an area of 57 ha.

Photo: Neluţu

Importance: Natura 2000 protected site, C4 - large gatherings of water birds. The two farms are an important resting place for migratory birds in Transylvania, and regularly host between 35,000 to 48,000 water birds. In recent years, at Iernut the willows grew in the midst of one of the lakes and there formed a small colony of night herons (Nycticorax nycticorax), which, with a proper management, could increase in coming years. The human impact is more pronounced at Iernut due to disturbance created by the large number of fishermen and hunters in some periods, and due to some management issues of the fisheries.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice article, I loved your post. Keep it up! Also, check YoWhatsApp shared by Apkholic.

thanida said...

I love all of your projects . You have made great progress on them.
เว็บย่อลิ้ง
เว็บย่อลิ้งค์
ย่อลิ้ง
ย่อurl
ย่อเว็บ

Shaimaa Elsadek said...



شركة مكافحة رش دفان بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مدارس بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف فلل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء

خرید سیم کارت اعتباری said...

The content was great, thank you and do not be bored

Anonymous said...

شركة وود أند ديزاين تقدم لكم عملائنا الاعزاء افضل واجود انواع الاثاث المكتبي من خلال امتلاكنا لافضل مصانع اثاث مكتبي مودرن في مصر عام 2022
مكاتب خلايا العمل هي نوع من تخطيط المكتب حيث يكون للموظفين مساحاتهم الخاصة، لكنهم أيضًا يتشاركون في المناطق المشتركة مع موظفين آخرين. يمكن أن يكون هذا النوع من تخطيط المكاتب مفيدًا للشركات لأنه يسمح بمزيد من التعاون والإبداع. يمكن أن يكون مفيدًا أيضًا للموظفين لأنه يمنحهم إحساسًا بالخصوصية والملكية على مساحة عملهم.

Anonymous said...

After marriage my life was so difficult, my husband started chasing other women because I did not give him a child after waiting for several years. I could see my marriage disappearing. I did everything possible to change the situation but nothing worked until I met Dr DAWN, a spiritual healer. Dr DAWN saved my life and my marriage. now I have 3 children. I am grateful to Dr DAWN and that is why I leave my testimony to anyone suffering from marital and fertility problems. Contact e-mail: dawnacuna314@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+2349046229159