The Arquebusiers Tower
It is the southernmost of the three towers on Citadel's Street. Build between 1357 - 1366, it later became the Weavers' Tower, named after the guild which administrated it.
The tower has the shape of an octagonal prism with the superior part standing out from the main body, supported by consoles with arches in which holes for launching are placed. The firing holes at the first level have the shape of a key hole. Up to the height of 1 meter the tower is built in stone and the superior part is made of bricks.
The Potters' Tower
It was built in stone in the 15th century and it was consolidated a century later. Its superior part, standing out from the main body, is supported by a row of consoles with holes used for launching. Five firing holes for arquebuses are placed all around it. Under the rain shadow: stair-like ramparts.
The Potters' Tower is connected to the next tower through a wall built in two stages.
The tower has a rectangular plan with the inferior part on rough stone and the over-raising on brick.
The Carpenters' Tower
Build between 1337 - 1366, it is a flank tower annexed to the second precinct. It has a circular plan at the base. From the level of the cornice, the tower has the shape of an octagonal prism concluded in its superior part by a body standing out towards the exterior and sustained by consoles with crude oil holes between arches.
It was restored in 1967. The connective wall between these towers is a recent reconstruction of the old wall that once connected them.